Dawn Robinson, CFRE
Dawn utilizes her vast array of campaign client service to provide unique strategic counsel for her clients, providing confident leadership in efforts that range from non-traditional and start-up campaigns to sophisticated, $100 million+ organizations. Her utilization of metrics-based analysis adds a higher skill to traditional moves management and campaign tracking.
Expertise & Skills
Dawn’s clients benefit from her 16 years of immersion in the world of philanthropy, tracking critical trends, participating in strategic visioning, and sifting through and compiling meaningful observations and facts. Her early career focused on client relationships, campaign collateral materials, prospect research and stewardship activities that provided her with a 360-degree view of campaigns from the inside. She experienced the day-to-day development and campaign operations through leadership transitions, project/goal increases and economic downturns. Her strong analytical skills provided creative approaches on many studies and development assessment findings and recommendations. She custom designed a specific process for the implementation of a prospect-tracking chart as an organization transitions from a gift cultivation to campaign model.
- Dawn developed a solicitation training module that utilizes actual corporate giving officers and solicitors to demonstrate a ‘live ask’ through role playing and audience participation.
- Custom designed a specific process for the implementation of a prospect-tracking chart as an organization transitions from a gift cultivation to campaign model.
- Has a vast personal network of industry leaders that include Penelope Burk, Melissa Brown, and others that track and identify trends in philanthropy.
- Board of Directors, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Volunteer, Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Volunteer, Canine Companions for Independence
- Volunteer, Capital Area Humane Society
- Volunteer, the Shanti Living Center
- Volunteer, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial, Washington, DC
Contact Dawn Robinson
More About Us
© 2017 Cramer & Associates | 18 S High St | Dublin, OH 43017 | Ph. (614)766-4483